- With decades of work experience as a Registered General Nurse with an Honors Degree in Health Studies and Diploma in Nurse Practitioner Colette is truly well versed in Western Medicine diagnosis and treatment. This background gives her a greater understanding of where you are coming from with your health concerns.
- Colette obtained an Honors degree in Acupuncture through the University of Portsmouth having studied Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) at the London College of Traditional Acupuncture.
- As a member of and insured through the UK regulatory body for Acupuncturists The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) you can rest assured that she adheres to the code of professional conduct expected of its members. Her on going training actually goes beyond the criteria expected to remain on the register.
- Her post-graduation training is continuous, with a main focus on Master Tung Acupuncture, Balance Method Acupuncture, and Nogier Auciulotherapy. These styles of Acupuncture are extremely effective in delivering amazing long lasting results physically, emotionally, spiritually and energetically. Understanding different styles of Acupuncture affords her more choice in tailoring treatment in a totally unique way to get the best for you.
- Whilst Colette has a particularly interest in all things relating to pain whether its acute or chronic, this is not actually the be and end all of the clinic. Essex Acupuncture Room also works with folks with a lot of internal medical issues, seasonal issues, reproductive health issues and pregnancy care support.